When you think of concrete, what comes to mind? If you’re telling us houses or pavements then let me change your perspective on that. Come spend your weekend with us and learn to build a storage stool; “The Triplet” because good things comes in threes.
Day 1: estimated duration 4 hours
- learn to build your own mold for concrete casting (1 hour)
- Casting of concrete top (45 mins)
- Learn to panel wood planks together (45 mins)
- Sand them down to perfection ( 1.5 hours)
Day 2: ( 3 hours)
- Using our in house machines, learn to cut the wood to size ( 45 mins)
- Assembly of wood pieces ( 45 mins)
- Revealing of concrete and sanding ( 45 mins)
- Applying finishing ( 45 mins)
All materials will be provided so just dress ready for some woodworking fun!
Do note that the timing of the workshops are just an estimate and may vary depending on the speed of our progress. Addition hour factored in for lunch break.
As this is a hands on workshop, finished products may vary from person to person.